WP 5: Dissemination
On this site we keep you updated on latest dissemination activities. Postings on twitter and facebook regularly appear under #VALERU.
April 2015: Recently we finished the English version of the VALERU folder.
May 2015: On the annual Ersamsus+ HE conference of the National Agency for Lifelong Learning (Vienna) Peter Baumgartner (DUK) introduces the VALERU project to a wider audience.
- A picture gallery was created on the VALERU platform.
- Jon Talbot wrote a very interesting paper on how VNIL is relevant for Russian Higher Education:Recognising Non-formal and Informal learning: Modernising Russian Higher Education or Irrelevant?. The article was published in the Journal of Education and Science, 5 (4), pp. 142-157. http://www.edscience.ru/index.php/jour/article/view/406/396
- The first VALERU newsletter was sent out! It is available in English and in Russian. Download it here!
September 2015: The seminar “Validation practices – a methodological seminar” was held at Don State Technical University and hosted by the Bologna Club in front of a great audience of around 100 people (academic and administrative staff and stakeholders) – for more information, please take a look here!
December 2015: 2nd VALERU newsletter uploaded and sent out!
June 2016: 3rd VALERU newsletter uploaded and sent out!
- 4th VALERU newsletter uploaded and sent out!
- VALERU News on the Bologna Club Website: http://bc.donstu.ru/news/
- Valeru Final Conference
- Paper Presentation on Oct 29, 2016: “A Pattern Language for Tacit Knowledge” by Grundschober et al at PUARL Conference in San Francisco, presentation slides, paper
- Paper Presentation on Oct 27. 2016: “The implementation of inclusion, equity and quality education through higher education institution (HEIS) collaboration: A case study of the VALERU project” by Alam Helmy and Grundschober Isabell at UNESCO APEID Conference in Bangkok. Presentation slides, paper
- Starting the VALERU Youtube Channel
A detailed list of all dissemination activities can be downloaded in the project member section.