VNIL is short for Validation of Non-formal and Informal Learning. But what is it all about? Find out more under following sections:
- What is VNIL? This sections cleares up the terms validation, non-formal and informal learning.
- VNIL Practices. Reports from Austria, Germany, France, UK and Russia give you an impression of how far VNIL is already implemented within these countries. The report on the European Perspective compares the different practices.
- Guidelines for VNIL. A basic structure of valdiating non-formal and informal learning is introduced.
- VNIL Procedures. The “Big Five”-Model with its five phases of the VNIL procedure is described.
- VNIL Methods. Eight assessment methods for VNIL are introduced.
- The Russian Legal Framework. The project aims to make a change within Russian HE towards VNIL and LLL. The Russian Legal framework plays an important role within this process!
- VNIL Vocabulary in Russian Language: For a common understanding of words and phrases regarding the validation of non-formal and informal learning in Russian Language.