How to Become a VALERU VNIL Expert?
You want to learn more about the validation of non-formal and informal learning (VNIL)? On the VALERU platform you have the chance to get in touch with face-to-face VNIL training or webinar providers. Also you can choose to learn more about VNIL through self-study: The VALERU platform offerns different kinds of study material in English and Russian Language.
Find out more here:
- Training Programme: A detailed description about the three VALERU VNIL training levels and the criteria to pass them.
- Study Material: Learn more about VNIL through the three module readings and other multimedia material regarding VNIL.
- Online Training Mode: Test your understanding through the VALERU online training mode (on introductory level).
- Online Exam: If you want to pass the first VALERU training level, the introductory level, passing the online exam is necessary. It is recommended to practice with the VALERU online training mode as a preparation for the online exam.
- Training Locations: A list of locations, where face-to-face training sessions can be arranged.
- Reflective Report: To pass the intermediate and/or the advanced VALERU level, a reflective review needs to be written and submitted. Detailed instructions and the assignment can be downloaded.