General information regarding the VNIL training course and certification:
Scope and Learning Outcomes
Scope: To train the trainers for further dissemination of VNIL practices throughout Russia. The target groups are facutly managers, admission officers and academic managers.
Learning outcomes: Participants are able to…
- explain the importance of VNIL for higher education on the background of societal change
- distinguish between different learning perspectives and their relevance for accommodating non-formal and informal knowledge
- enumerate different VNIL practices and their requirements, advantages and disadvantages
- quantify and assess learning
- compose a process for validating informal and non-formal learning in their institution
For receiving the first certificate (1ECTS point) the attendance of a VALERU training programme in one of our four locations is mandatory. A prerequisite for the attendance is reading the course material and preparing the questions.
For receiving the second, international certificate (1ECTS point) following practical assignment is mandatory:
- Writing a reflective report.
- Description and task
- Submitting deadline for Tula participants: 1st of July 2015.
- Passing the multiple choice assessment at the final VALERU conference.
Workload: 2 ECTS/ 72 academic working hours
- 16 hours: preparatory work
- 24 hours: face-to-face training at a host university in 4 different Russian regions
- 24 hours: practical assignment (reflective review and preparation for the multiple choice assignment)
- 8 hours: final control (final conference and multiple choice assignment)