On the 29th of September 2015, “Validation Practices – A Methodological Seminar” took place, hosted by the Bologna Club at the Don State Technical University.
Schedule of the Seminar: VALERU BC Methodological Seminar Schedule
Number of participants: Between 100-125 people in the audience.
Here you find a video about the methodological seminar and the VNIL expert training in Rostov-on-Don:
VALERU news-article: http://valeru.net/methodological-seminar-and-training-in-rostov-on-don/
- DUK slides “The VALERU project”, Peter Baumgartner
- MIIGAiK slides “Validation of non-formal/informal learning in Russia”, Nadezhda Kamynina
- MIIGAiK slides “Launch of the VALERU platform”, Ivan Uspenskiy
- TSPU slides “Experiences from the first training in Tula”, Vladimir Andreev
- UBO slides “VNIL procedures in France and at UBO”, Yannis Kablan