The VALERU VNIL training programme is divided into three modules. Each training level is addressing these three modules. The advanced level additionally addresses assessment and quanifying learning more in detail. Find our multimedia study-material below for free:
1) Changing Requirements for Knowledge in Higher Education
2) Lifelong Learning and Validation Procedure
- Module 2 Readings
- Module2 Presentation Slides No. 1
- Module 2 Presentation Slides No. 2
- Module 2 Online Training Mode
- Module 2 Video:
3) Learning Outcomes and Assessment
- Module 3 Readings
- Module3 Presentation Slides
- Module 3 Handout
- Module 3 Online Training Mode
- Module 3 Video:
Advanced Level: Assessment
A VNIL specialist at advanced level is able to quantify and assess non-formal and informal learning and to conduct VNIL training sessions and its assessment. The advanced level training includes passing the intermediate level and furthermore practical training in assessment as well as writing an add-on to the reflective report on intermediate level about assessment (read more here).
Reading material for advanced level:
Further reading material for all training levels
On the VALERU platform you can find even more information about the validation of non-formal and informal learning:
- What is VNIL? This sections cleares up the terms validation, non-formal and informal learning.
- VNIL Practices. Reports from Austria, Germany, France, UK and Russia give you an impression of how far VNIL is already implemented within these countries. The report on the European Perspective compares the different practices.
- Guidelines for VNIL. A basic structure of valdiating non-formal and informal learning is introduced.
- VNIL Procedures. The “Big Five”-Model with its five phases of the VNIL procedure is described.
- VNIL Methods. Eight assessment methods for VNIL are introduced.
- The Russian Legal Framework. The project aims to make a change within Russian HE towards VNIL and LLL. The Russian Legal framework plays an important role within this process!
- VNIL Vocabulary in Russian Language: For a common understanding of words and phrases regarding the validation of non-formal and informal learning in Russian Language.
See also: “Important Information”
For further information regarding the programme, face-to-face training sessions or webinars, please contact email@example.com